Jane Slalom Pro - Now Reversible
As you know there are lots of prams, strollers and pushchairs on the market. If you're looking for a modern, stylish design that offers great comfort for your baby and ease of use for you, then the Jané Slalom Pro is the best available.
Compare Price at Shops you trust - Jane Slalom Pro / Reverse
A lightweight aluminium frame and swivel front wheel mean its a dream to manouevre. The cosy padded seat is fully reclineable meaning baby can easily drift off to sleep.
The winter canopy converts into a moveable sun canopy by simply unzipping a panel - meaning you can protect delicate young skin from bright sunshine.
Strata, Matrix & Capazo Travel Systems for Jane Slalom Pro
Using the innovative 'Pro-Fix' system means the Slalom Pro is at the centre of Janés travel system and with one click integrates with the Jané Slalom Pro Strata Infant Car Seat, the Jané Slalom Pro Matrix Cup Lie Flat Car seat and the Jané Slalom Pro Capazo Auto Carrycot.
What are the Differences between the Strata, Matrix and Capazo?
Each version is simply the Jane Slalom Pro Pushchair & chassis with either a travel cot or car seat included. The pictures above illustrate the different configurations for each, i.e. in pushchair mode or travel system mode and also with the cot or car seat detached. Don't worry you don't get two separate pushchairs!
The design means that the cot or car seat can be easily attached to the pushchair chassis to give you a travel system that makes it easy to move from car to pushchair to home. So, now that you know that,
Which Version Should You Buy?
- Matrix - The bestselling Jane Slalom Pro, includes a versatile carseat that can also lie flat.
- Capazo - Includes the lie flat carrycot, buy this if you want a stylish Pram with a detachable carrycot.
- Strata - Comes with a compact car seat, buy this to make it easy to move from the car to the pushchair
Jane Slalom Pro Summary
- Suitable from birth
- Includes a free coordinating pram bag, PVC raincover, pump and a removable 100% cotton cushion to respect your baby's delicate skin
- Fabric Winter style hood that converts into a sun canopy by zipping off back panel
- 12 month guarantee
Folding the pushchair
If you need to put the chair in the car or in a cupboard, it has a "one hand" fold mechanism and is free standing! Telescopic tubes enable folding to a compact 61 x 49 x 85cm.
Great for the city and the countryside
The Slalom Pro marks a new generation of all-terrain pushchairs, equally at home over the roughest terrain in the country or city streets. Using the innovative new Pro-Fix system, the Capazo Auto Carrycot Pro, Matrix Pro Car Seat and Strata Infant Carrier Car Seat will fit the Slalom Pro chassis without the need for any extra fitting kits. It's available in a range of stylish colours to suit every taste.
Comfort and safety for your baby
- Fully reclining, multi-position seat suits baby awake or asleep.
- Increased width and lumbar support for extra support. Suitable for newborns.
- Full 5-point safety harness.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Shock absorbing pneumatic tyres and adjustable suspension on the rear wheels for optimal comfort.
- The tyres are pneumatic with ball bearing for the smoothest of rides
Ease of use for you
- Easy, one hand fold mechanism
- Removable seat unit and Pro fix 'connection free' fastening system to make it easy to convert between pram, pushchair and travel system
- Swivel front wheel uses ball bearings which make it easier to manoeuvre
- Powerful disc brake controlled from the handlebar. Great for slowing the pram when descending hills or walkways
- Adjustable soft grip handlebar with lockable brake
- Shopping basket included.
Protection against the British weather
- 2-in-1 Large winter hood with removable rear cover so it can transform into a canopy for warmer days.
- Comes with a PVC raincover
- Compatible with leg warmer accessory
- Very compact telescopic folding with double safety lock.
- Chassis locks closed and free-standing when folded.
- Removable bumper bar
- All 3 wheels are quick release removable
- An extremely light-weight 100 aluminium chassis
- Oval frame concept - very very strong
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
Do you want to save money on costly baby items? Then sign up for our free newsletter! Just enter your email below and click the subscribe button and you'll receive our UKpushchairs newsletters.